Remove this ad

Lead

Jun 11 14 9:30 AM

Tags : :

just wanted to say love and huggs to all I've missed many of you image hope this finds you well happy and in good health ......smile dam it its just me image
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jun 12 14 2:05 AM

ravenwynter1 wrote:
just wanted to say love and huggs to all I've missed many of you image hope this finds you well happy and in good health ......smile dam it its just me image

Well, this forum is pretty-much dying on the vine these days, as are practically all of the gother Lefora and Yuku Groups I used to be active in. But I still read here and post replies to messages I feel are worth commenting on, and hope normal activity might eventually resume.

image 

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jun 21 14 6:23 PM

I am still around and pleased that others still drop in at times.

I agree, SR, with your implication that Lefora didn't make the transition to Yuku all that well.

A big hug to you also, Raven.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jun 26 14 6:33 AM

anthropal wrote:
I am still around and pleased that others still drop in at times.

I agree, SR, with your implication that Lefora didn't make the transition to Yuku all that well.

A big hug to you also, Raven.

I personally don't find it harder to read and post on Lefora groups now than I did before the move to Yuku. The reason I'm posting less on Lefora now is simply because there's less and less activity here. And I assume that the reason a number of people who used to be active here have switched to Yuku forums since the merger of Lefora with Yuku is also due to the lack of activity, not to any technical problems they have with accessing this group.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jun 29 14 3:34 PM

SR, I have received complaints that some could not adapt to the new system, or Yuku kept messing up their profiles and not allowing them into the forum. Lefora/Yuku said it would all come good, but apparently it did not.

I still drop I though to keep a handle on things, but Alex and I seem to be the only real activity at present.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Jul 4 14 1:48 AM

anthropal wrote:
SR, I have received complaints that some could not adapt to the new system, or Yuku kept messing up their profiles and not allowing them into the forum. Lefora/Yuku said it would all come good, but apparently it did not.

I still drop I though to keep a handle on things, but Alex and I seem to be the only real activity at present.

The only one I know personally that this happened to was Plato, and his problems started long before the merger. And quite a few other people who used to be active here, especially Pagans and New Agers, were driven off by what I call scientistic fundamentalism even longer ago. Some of them, like Rainbow and Skytiger, are still active to one extent or another on Yuku Communities I belong to, but others, like Otter and Hamster, have retreated into Facebook and similar social media sites that I don't belong to.

Anyway, though, I just keep on hangin on here, though I have no idea why.   

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jul 22 14 5:06 PM

image
I had that problem with yuki it wouldn't let me post or allow me to do anything even in groups where I was one of the management team it sucked but thats the way it goes image
thanks for the huggs honey nice to see you too

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jul 23 14 10:59 PM

Yes SR, there are fundamentalists on both sides of the debates.

Yes Raven, Rab had exactly the same issues as you, and others have complained also.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help